Sunday, December 6, 2009

ME!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! it has been FOREVER since i have been on my blog. Well things are going WONDERFUL. I tried out for dance, and made it YAY!! I also auditioned for a solo in my chorus class and made it with three other people , our concert will be on Monday at 7:00 in the highland high school auditorium. It would be awsome if you came :). our Christmas lights and tree are already up. It looks great. I cant wait for Christmas!!! I LOVE the junior high. I have made many new Friend, and I love them all to death. I don't have a facebook yet but soon I know I will get one. Brittany is my fifteen year old sister, and in July she will be 16 and will be able to drive, and me and my Friends can go more places!! hahaha!! JK, I love you Brittany! Landon is way to much into the whole x-ox, zombies,aliense, ect. Logan is a ball of FUN, he is soooo hyper 247. My mom is ALWAYs reading all because of stephinie the wrighter of twilight. My dad is a really hard worker, he is constanly in his office working to put food in our bellys. I LOVE my family!!

0 comments: